LINE VOOM basics
LINE VOOM issues
If you're having issues with LINE, try the following troubleshooting tips.
• Close all running apps.
• Restart LINE and your device.
• Update LINE to the latest version.
Additionally, issues may occur if you do not use LINE with the recommended system specifications.
Note: We do not offer support for devices that are jailbroken or rooted.
If you experience network errors or images do not appear properly, try the following:
• Delete any unnecessary apps and data, and clear the cache on your device.
• Check if your network connection has any restrictions or filtering services in place.
• Clear the LINE app's cache.
To clear the LINE app's cache:
1. On your device go to Settings > Apps > LINE.
2. Check under Storage > tap Clear cache.
Note: These steps may appear differently depending on your device.
How LINE VOOM works/Using LINE VOOM
Both LINE VOOM and your profile are places where you can enjoy communicating with other users.
From LINE VOOM, you can see text messages, photos, videos, stickers, and other activity from users you follow in real time. You can also like or comment on posts from the users you follow, as well as reply to comments to your own posts.
Your profile is a personal space where only your LINE VOOM posts are displayed.
Other users can visit your profile and like or comment on your posts. You can also visit other users' profiles.
Content that you post on your profile will also appear on LINE VOOM, so your followers will be able to view it. If you want to hide a post, see this Help article.
Note: If you set the privacy settings of a post toPublic, people other than your followers will also be able to see it.
- Users that you blocked on LINE VOOM will still be able to see posts that you have set to Public if they access LINE VOOM for web browsers without logging in to LINE, or if they use LINE VOOM with a different LINE account from the one you blocked.
How posts work/Settings
Your birthday post won't appear if you have the Show my birthday setting turned off.
To show your birthday:
1. From the Home tab, tap Settings.
2. Tap Profile > Birthday.
3. Turn ON Show my birthday.
- Birthday posts (birthday cards) do not appear on LINE VOOM.
- For the steps to check the birthday cards you received from friends, see this Help article.