If you can't download or use emoji, first try the following troubleshooting tips.
• Restart your device.
• Update the LINE app here
• Check your network connection.
• Delete any unnecessary apps and data on your device.
After doing the above, follow the steps below to try re-downloading the emoji.
1. Tap the Home tab > Settings > Stickers > Sticker set order.
2. Tap the Emoji tab at the top of the screen.
3. Tap "-" to the left of the relevant emoji > Delete.
4. Return to the Stickers screen and tap My Stickers.
5. Tap the Emoji tab at the top of the screen.
6. Tap the download icon next to the relevant emoji.
- If you don't see the emoji under Sticker set order, try downloading them from My Stickers or Purchase history.
- If you're using an iOS device, try deleting the relevant emoji from the My Stickers screen by swiping left on it and then tapping Delete.
If the issue persists after you've tried everything above, please contact us via the Inquiry Form
Let us know if we can make it better.