- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- LINE for iPad
- Android Lite
If you are not receiving a verification SMS, it may be due to the following.
1. The phone number was entered incorrectly.
2. Depending on the circumstances of your mobile provider, your reception may be weak.
If you have not received an SMS after ten minutes, please try requesting another verification SMS from the Resend Verification Code Form.
You can only use one version of LINE on the same device at a time.
With a registered account, it is possible to carry over your account between the different versions of LINE from the Login screen.
Please be aware that when you carry over your account, your previous chat history will be deleted.
To use the PC version of LINE, you need to register an email address on the smartphone (or tablet) version of LINE. You cannot register as a new user from the PC version.
1. Refer to the following to register your email address on your smartphone
2. Download LINE on your PC from the following link.
3. Log in to the PC version of LINE using the email address and password registered in step 1
You will automatically become friends on LINE if you and your friend both have each other's phone number in your contacts lists.
You can also add friends by tapping the + icon at the bottom of the Friends menu and adding your friends' LINE ID.
When you add a friend, you will appear in their Friend Recommendation list.
With the Groups feature, you can create Groups with close friends, add fellow members as friends, and chat amongst the Group.
To creat a Group, follow the steps below:
1. Tap the + icon on the bottom right of the Friends menu
2. Select a picture and enter a name for the Group
3. Select the friends you would like to add to the Group
4. Tap Save
When members accept the invitation, they will be added to the Group.