If you're having issues with LINE, try the following troubleshooting tips:
• Close all running apps.
• Restart LINE and your device.
• Update LINE to the latest version.
Note: We do not offer support for devices that are jailbroken or rooted.
If you experience network errors or images do not appear properly, try the following:
• Delete any unnecessary apps and data, and clear the cache on your device.
• Check if your network connection has any restrictions or filtering services in place.
• Clear the LINE app's cache.
To clear the LINE app's cache:
1. Tap the Home tab > Settings.
2. Tap Chats > Delete data.
3. Check the box next to Cached data > tap Delete selected data.
4. Tap Delete data.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?