When you hide an account on LINE:
• You can still receive chat messages from that account.
• It will appear in Hidden accounts instead of your friend list.
Be advised: Hiding an account doesn't completely remove it as a friend or friend recommendation. If you'd like to do so, see this Help article.
To hide an account:
1. From the Home tab, tap your friend list.
2. Tap and hold the name of the account that you want to hide.
3. Tap Hide > Hide.
To unhide a hidden account:
1. From the Home
tab, tap Settings
to open the Settings menu from your smartphone.
2. Tap Friends.
3. Tap Hidden accounts.
4. Tap Edit next to the account you want to unhide.
5. Tap Unhide.
Note: It may take some time for the changes to be applied.
Let us know if we can make it better.