If you've updated the LINE app but are still unable to download or use themes, try the following troubleshooting tips.
Note: Themes cannot be used on iPads or other tablet devices.
• Restart your device.
• Check your network connection.
• Check how much free space you have on your device.
• Follow the steps below to re-download your themes.
Note: Apply the Original theme before trying these steps.
1. Tap the Home tab > Settings.
2. Tap Themes > My Themes > Edit.
3. Tap Delete > OK.
4. Go back to My Themes.
5. Tap Download.
6. Tap Apply.
If you're still having issues after trying the troubleshooting tips above, please contact us via the Inquiry Form.