You can use multiple photos and a variety of effects to make slideshows or GIF animations and post them in Timeline.
The following customization options are available:
• Trim photos or add music, filters, and other effects when making slideshows.
• Change the size and playback speed for GIFs.
To make a slideshow or GIF and post it on Timeline:
1. On the post editing screen, tap the icon at the bottom right > Create GIF or Create slideshow.
2. Select the photos you want to use and tap Next.
Note: The photos you select will appear at the bottom of the screen in the order they were selected. You can reorder them by tapping and holding them, then dragging them to the order of your choice.
3. Edit the content any way you like, then tap Done > Post.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?