A LINE VOOM relay lets you share posts with other users during a set period of time, and only those participating can see the posts. Share fun memories with friends, secret places only you know, new clothes, or anything else you can think of!
To create a relay:
1. Tap Voom > "+" at the bottom right of the screen > Relay.
2. Tap the globe icon at the top of the screen and configure Who can join, Notify friends, and Relay period.
- You can only select Public or a custom list for Who can join.
- Turning on Notify friends will send participating members a notification.
- From Relay period, you can set a one or seven day posting period. Even after the period ends, participating members can still view relay posts on LINE VOOM.
3. Enter a title.
4. Tap "+", create a post, and tap Add.
5. Tap Post.
After a relay has started, tap the options icon at the top right to change the relay settings or end it. If you want to delete all of the posts in a relay, tap Delete > Delete.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?