Different 30-Day Plans are available for certain regions and types of phone lines. For example, if you're calling Japan, there are two possible plans: one for calling landlines only, and one for both mobile and landlines.
You cannot use your 30-Day Plan for calling regions or phone line types other than the ones specified in your plan. If you try to do so, you'll see a message about purchasing Call Credit.
To check the country LINE Out is set to call and the details of the 30-Day Plan you purchased, follow the steps below.
To check the country LINE Out is set to call:
1. From the Home tab, tap See more under Services.
2. Tap LINE Out Free.
3. Tap the keypad icon at the top of the screen.
4. Make sure that the country and country code at the top of the screen are set to the country you want to call.
Note: With LINE Out, you can make international calls by simply selecting a country and entering a phone number.
To check your 30-Day Plan:
1. From the Home tab, tap Settings > LINE Out.
2. Your 30-Day Plan will appear at the top of the screen. Check the call destination country and phone line types.
If you've checked everything above but still can't make calls, try:
• Updating to the latest version of the LINE app here
• Restarting your device.
If you're still having issues after trying the troubleshooting tips above, contact us via the Inquiry Form
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?