After choosing a product from a merchant that accepts LINE Pay (such as LINE STORE), select LINE Pay as the payment method when checking out. Then select the card you wish to use on the LINE Pay payment screen on your device.
- You need to use your smartphone to complete the payment process.
- If you have not set a LINE Pay passcode, you must set one after selecting the payment method.
We plan for the number of merchants where you can use LINE Pay to continue to expand even more in the future. Please understand that the merchants which accept LINE Pay vary by country.
You will receive a message from the LINE Pay official account with the details of your LINE Pay transactions.
You can also go to LINE Pay > Settings > Credit Card Purchase History to see your purchase history.
If you made a payment without registering to LINE Pay, you can only check the transaction details in the message sent from the LINE Pay official account.
From the Settings menu, there are many features you can use including managing your credit card.
If you are unable to add your card even though you have added all the information correctly, please check the following:
1. Does the card support online payments?
2. Can the card be used overseas?
3. Is the card a corporate card? (Corporate cards can be used on LINE Pay, but there may be restrictions on the type of merchants and online payments that they can be used for.)
If you need further clarification, please contact your card company.
If you receive a notice that says you have reached the maximum number of registration attempts, please see this article.
To ensure the safety of the service, users may add cards up to five times every seven days. If you exceed that limit, you will have to wait another seven days after adding the fifth card before you can add another one.
We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.