You can delete your Rabbit LINE Pay account from the Settings menu by following the steps below:
1. In Rabbit LINE Pay, go to Settings > Delete Rabbit LINE Pay Account > Delete Rabbit LINE Pay Account
2. Tap OK on the confirmation message
Note: Deleting your account will delete your entire transaction history and promotion coupons. You can't restore your data once it has been deleted.
Please note that you will not be able to delete your account immediately in the following cases:
• There are transactions pending
You will be able to delete your account after the transaction is completed.
• Your account is deactivated
You will be able to delete your account after reactivating it. See the following Help article for more information:
• You have more than THB 15 left in your account
You can delete your account if you choose to forfeit your balance, or after you withdraw it.
Please note that once you forfeit your balance, you will not be able to withdraw it.
• You have a negative balance
If you have a balance of less than THB 0, please delete the account after you complete all remaining payments for the account.
You will not be able to delete the account yourself in the following cases:
• You transfer your account to an OS not supported by Rabbit LINE Pay.
Note: Only iOS and Android OS are supported. Other OSes, including BlackBerry, Nokia, and Windows Phone are not supported.
• You transfer your LINE account with a phone number from another country
If any of the above apply, you will be able to delete your account after contacting Customer Care and verifying your identity.
If you have a Rabbit LINE Pay balance more of than the THB 15 withdrawal fee, we can transfer the balance to a bank account of your choosing. Please note that the chosen bank account must be in your name.
Rabbit LINE Pay Customer Care