With some LINE services (e.g. LINE STORE), you can make payments even if you don't have a LINE Pay account.
To purchase products at online LINE Pay merchants, refer to the steps below.
If you have a LINE Pay account:
1. Select LINE Pay on the merchant's checkout page.
If you receive a payment request in a LINE chat from the merchant, you can pay by accessing the link inside only if you're using LINE with a Japanese phone number. For details about making payments from LINE chats, see this Help article
2. LINE Pay will open on your smartphone.
3. From the payment screen, select your payment method, then tap Pay [amount].
4. Tap OK and enter your LINE Pay passcode.
Note: Depending on the merchant, you may be taken to the payment completion page, where you will be required to take further steps to complete the order.
If you are not signed up for LINE Pay:
1. Select LINE Pay at checkout.
2. Register a phone number to your LINE account if you have not done so.
Note: You cannot make payments unless you have a phone number registered to your LINE account.
3. Enter your credit card details.
4. Select whether or not you want to sign up for LINE Pay.
Note: If you choose to sign up for LINE Pay, set a passcode.
5. Agree to the conditions.
6. Tap Pay [amount].
Note: Depending on the merchant, you may be taken to a payment completion page where you will be required to take further steps to complete the order.
When the payment has been completed, you'll receive a message on LINE from LINE Pay with the transaction details.
Let us know if we can make it better.