To set your LINE ID:
1. Tap the Home tab > Settings > Profile > ID.
Note: Tap here to go to the LINE ID setting on your smartphone.
2. Enter your preferred ID and tap Check.
3. If you see the "This ID is available" message, tap Save.
- Once you set an ID, it cannot be changed or deleted.
- If you see a message saying "This ID is unavailable" in step 3, it means that someone is already using that ID. In this case, please register a different ID.
If you want to copy and share your ID, tap Copy to the right of your LINE ID. You can paste the copied ID by tapping a message text box, note, or other place to enter text > Paste.
Note: As stated in our Terms and Conditions of Use, making your ID public on the internet for the purpose of meeting other people is not allowed.
Let us know if we can make it better.