The Notes feature acts as a message board that can be used by everyone in a chat. You can post text, stickers, images, videos, and more.
For the basics of using notes, see below.
You cannot use notes in multi-person chats. (For information on how to turn a multi-person chat into a group, see this Help article
To check the notes in a chat, tap the menu icon at the top of the chat > Notes.
To create a note:
1. Tap the menu icon at the top of a chat > Notes.
2. Tap "+" at the bottom right of the screen > Write.
3. Enter the content you want to share, then tap Post at the top right.
You can post text, stickers, photos, videos, web links, and locations.
- If you don't see the option to share a location on an iOS device, update LINE to the latest version here
- Up to 20 stickers, photos, or videos can be attached per note.
- Only one location can be attached per note.
- Sound/animated stickers cannot be attached along with ordinary stickers.
- Only one sound/animated sticker can be attached per note.
Editing and deleting notes
To edit or delete a note:
1. Tap the options icon at the top right of the note you want to edit or delete.
2. Tap Edit post, or Delete > Delete.
Note: You can only edit or delete your own posts.
Removing note-related chat messages
When you create a note, a message is sent to notify everyone in the relevant chat.
If you don't want anyone in the chat to be able to see it, tap Unsend to remove the message.
Note: You can unsend messages up to 24 hours after they were sent, regardless of whether they have been read or not.
After you unsend a message, a notice will appear for everyone in the chat showing that you removed it.
Let us know if we can make it better.