Stickers, Coins, themes, and emoji
Issues with Stickers
How to purchase Stickers
How to use Stickers
Any sticker set with the "Send as gift" button on its purchase page can be sent to a friend as a gift.
To send stickers as a gift:
1. Tap the Wallet or More tab > Sticker Shop.
2. Tap the sticker set you want to send.
3. Tap Send as gift.
4. Choose a friend and tap Next.
5. Choose a gift character and tap Send as gift or Purchase gift.
Tap here to go to the Sticker Shop page from your smartphone.
- If custom stickers are sent as a gift, only the recipient can edit the caption.
- Users with a version of LINE earlier than 9.4.5 cannot receive custom stickers. If you'd like to send custom stickers to someone using an earlier version, please ask them to update the LINE app.
Issues with emoji
Issues with Themes
How to purchase Themes
How to use Themes
LINE Stickers Premium
- You can use the service overseas if your device's international roaming setting is turned ON.
Linking with the LINE App
Issues when making purchase
Unable to make purchase
LINE Coin purchases are made through Google and Apple. If you see any errors or are unsure of passwords that you are required to enter when making a purchase, please contact Google or Apple directly.
If you were not issued Coins after purchasing them, please see the following Help article:
Not receiving items after making a purchase
If there are any issues with your balance or purchase history, please see the following articles:
If there are any issues with your purchase history, please see the following article: