You can check what devices are logged in to your LINE account and LINE services by following the steps below.
Note: With the smartphone version of LINE, the same account cannot be used on multiple devices. See here for details.
1. Go to the Friends or More tab > Settings > Account.
2. Tap Devices.
From the Devices screen, you can see the name of the device logged into your account and how long it’s been logged in.
Tap Log out for any device you don’t want to be logged in to.
- If you don’t remember logging in to one or more of the devices listed on this screen, log out of those devices and then change your password.
- If you want to log out from all devices that are currently logged in to LINE services, tap Log out from all services.
This feature recognizes words in photos and converts them into text, which can then be copied, translated, and sent in chats.
To use Text scan when taking a photo:
1. Tap the camera icon next to the text box in a chat.
2. Swipe right on the shooting modes at the bottom of the screen and select Text scan.
3. Take a photo.
Note: You can also tap "[A]" after taking a photo.
To use Text scan with a photo shared in a chat:
1. Tap a photo that was shared in a chat.
2. Tap "[A]".
To use Text scan with a photo saved on your device:
1. Tap the photo icon next to the text box in a chat.
2. Tap the photo you want to use.
3. Tap "[A]".
To use Text scan from the QR code reader:
1. Tap the QR code icon on the right side of the search bar at the top of the Home/Friends, Chats, or News tab.
2. Tap Scan text at the bottom of the screen.
3. Take a photo.
For information on copying or translating text from a photo, see this Help article.
After you've used Text scan to convert text from a photo, you can copy/translate it by following the steps below.
- For information on how to use Text scan, see this Help article.
- All of the text that was scanned will be automatically selected. If you want to select only a certain part of the text, drag your finger to select it.
To copy text:
To translate text:
Tap the globe icon.
Note: To change the target language, tap the language at the bottom of the translation screen.
You can also copy translated text by tapping Copy above the translation. Tapping Share automatically pastes the copied text in your chat text input field. The text will also be pasted automatically if you go to Timeline and tap Post or go to Keep and tap Save. (You can also paste the copied text manually.)
If Text scan doesn't appear, update LINE to the latest version here.
The QR code reader can scan QR codes for LINE and a variety of other QR code types. To use this feature, follow the steps below.
From the search bar:
1. Tap the QR code icon on the right side of the search bar.
2. Tap Scan QR code.
Note: You can find the QR code icon in the search bar from the Home/Friends, Chats, or News tab.
From the add friends screen:
1. Tap the Home/Friends tab > the add friends icon at the top right.
2. Tap QR code.
From profile settings:
1. Tap the Home/Friends tab > Settings > Edit profile.
2. Tap QR code.
3. Tap Scan QR code.
The QR code reader can be used for:
• LINE Pay (My Code) payments
• Adding friends via QR Code
• Accessing URLs via QR code
• Displaying text via QR code
• Scanning barcodes
Note: "QR Code" is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
You can use the features below by tapping and holding the LINE icon on your device's home screen.
• New chat
• My Code payment
• QR code reader
Note: Depending on the launcher app, these features may not appear on Android devices.
LINE Labs lets you try out features that may be released as official services in the future.
To enable features offered in LINE Labs:
1. Tap the Home/Friends or More tab > Settings > LINE Labs.
2. Check the features you want to use.