You can create groups using the steps below.
1. Click the [ : ] icon on the right side of the search window
2. Click “Create a Group”
3. Enter in a group name
4. Select the friends you want to add to the group, then click “Save”
You can send images, videos and voice messages saved on your PC. Please note that you cannot take pictures, or record videos and voice messages on the Chrome version of LINE.
To send these files, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the clip icon at the bottom right of the chat screen.
2. Select the image, video or voice message file you wish to send and click Open.
You can also send a file by dragging and dropping it into the message box.
You can take and send screenshots using the steps below.
1. Click "Capture Screen"
2. Drag and select the area you want to capture.
3. After clicking the check mark, press "Enter" or "Alt+Enter" to send the capture in a chat room.
To save the screenshot on your PC, click the "Save" button.
Press the Esc key to cancel the screenshot.
You can start a chat with multiple friends using the following steps.
1. Click the [ : ] icon on the right side of the search window and select “Start Chat”
2. Select the friends you wish to add, then click "Start" to start a chat.
You can start group chats using the following steps.
1. Click the [ : ] icon on the right side of the search window and select “Create a Group”
2. From the "Create a Group" screen, enter in a group name and select the members you wish to add. The members you selected after saving will be invited to the newly created group.
Depending on your chat settings, the way to insert a line break will vary.
Check your current chat settings and try either of the methods below. For steps on how to check your chat settings, see this Help article.
To insert a line break:
• If the Enter key is set as your Send Key: press Shift + Enter
• If Alt + Enter are set as your Send Key: press Enter