Visa LINE Pay credit card
- You'll need to log in to your Vpass account.
LINE POINT CLUB
If you can't download reward coupons, it may be because:
• There is a limit on the number of coupons that can be distributed or used.
• You already have the maximum number of coupons allowed for your level.
Important: If you delete your LINE Pay account after downloading coupons, you will not be able to download them again with a new LINE Pay account, even if they were unused.
If you can't use a coupon, see this Help article.
The availability period for reward coupons is from 10 am on the first of the month to 9:59 am on the first of the following month.
Any coupons that you are unable to download during this period will not carry over to the next month.
Cashless payment rebate program
Note: The cashless payment rebate program ended on June 30, 2020.
If you cancel or get a refund for a cashless payment covered by the rebate program, you will lose any Points you received for it. You will also lose any Points that you received for LINE POINT CLUB separately.
LINE Pay Bonus
Signing Up and Leaving
If you wish to delete your account instead of deactivating it, please see this article.
LINE Pay cannot be used on multiple devices at the same time.
For steps on how to sign up for LINE Pay, please refer to the following Help article based on the country or region you are using LINE in.
You can add multiple credit cards to LINE Pay. You can also select the one you use most often as your main card.
For a list of cards that can be added to LINE Pay, see this Help article.
Credit and debit card brands that can be registered include Visa and MasterCard. Depending on the merchant or country, some card brands may not be accepted.
If you're using LINE with a Japanese phone number:
• You cannot register a LINE Pay card.
• You can continue using an American Express or Diners card if you've already registered one; however, these cards can no longer be registered as a new card.
If you're using LINE with a phone number that is not an Indonesian, Japanese, Taiwanese, or Thai number:
• You can continue using a JCB card if you've already registered one, but these cards can no longer be registered as a new card.
• JCB cards cannot be used with LINE@ or LINE STORE, even if you already have one registered.
LINE Pay accepts three types of credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and JCB. You may not be able to use a card depending on the card type, country of issue, or merchant.
• Visa and MasterCard: Accepted at LINE-affiliated websites, such as LINE STORE.
• JCB: Accepted by some LINE-affiliated websites, but not all.
Note: There may be merchants that have restrictions on JCB cards issued from Korea.
In the future, we plan to have only the accepted card types for each merchant appear when making payments.
To ensure the safety of the service, users may try up to five times to register a card every seven days. If you exceed that limit, you will have to wait another seven days after the fifth attempt before you can try adding a card.
We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.