(죄송합니다. 이 도움말은 한국어로 제공되지 않습니다.)
The "Split bill" feature lets you split bills with other LINE users and helps you keep track of how much everyone owes. You can use it to send money to the person who paid, or request that others pay you with cash or their LINE Pay balance.
Note: The daily transfer limit is JPY 100,000.
You can choose to pay a split bill with:
• Money from your LINE Pay balance
Note: To use your LINE Pay balance, you must have a LINE Money account. If you have a LINE Cash account, you can send money from your LINE Pay balance after verifying your identity and changing to a LINE Money account.
To split a bill with friends, follow the steps below.
If you're creating the split bill (split bill creator):
1. From the LINE Pay main menu, tap Split bill.
2. Tap Split a Bill and enter a group name.
3. Show the QR code that appears to the people you're splitting the bill with.
If you're joining the split bill (group members):
4. Open the code reader and scan the QR code on the split bill creator's phone (created in step 3 above).
5. Choose a payment method and tap Join Split Bill.
Split bill creator:
6. Make sure that everyone has joined the group, then tap Pay.
7. Choose either My Code, LINE Pay card, or QUICPay+ as your payment method to the merchant.
Note: QUICPay+ is only available on Android devices.
8. Complete your payment to the merchant.
9. Tap View Details in the payment completion chat message you receive from the official "LINE Wallet" account.
10. Determine the amount due from each member splitting the bill.
11. Pay your share of the bill.
Split bill creator:
12. Tap Mark as Paid for the payments you receive in cash.
Note: When someone sends the money they owe using LINE Pay, the transaction will be reflected in both their and the split bill creator's balance.
If the total bill amount can't be split evenly among the members, the amount due for each person will automatically be rounded up, and the split bill creator will receive the difference. For example, if a JPY 1,000 bill is split among three people, the amount due will automatically be adjusted so that each member pays JPY 334 (for a total of JPY 1,002).
For more information, please see the following Help article:
개선이 필요한 부분이 있으시다면 알려주세요.