To invite new members to a group:
1. Tap the menu icon at the top of the chat screen > Invite.
2. Use one of the methods below to invite new members.
• From your friend list, select the friends you want to invite and tap Invite.
Note: Friends who have already been invited or are already in the group will appear grayed out.
• Tap QR code and share the QR code that appears with the people you want to invite.
• Tap Invite link > Copy link and share the link with the people you want to invite.
• Tap Email and send the QR code to the people you want to invite via email.
• Tap Text message > OK and send the invite link to the people you want to invite via text message.
Using QR code, Invite link, Email, or Text message lets you invite people who aren't displayed on your friend list.
- If you use Email or Text message, invitations will be sent using your device's mailer. Please contact your mobile service provider for assistance if your friend doesn't receive the invitation.
- The text of the invitation email will display your name as it is set in LINE.
If your QR code or Invite link is leaked, anyone using LINE will be able to join the group. Take care not to share your QR code or invite link with people you don't know.
Let us know if we can make it better.