Your device automatically syncs with LINE's servers when it can connect to a network. This keeps your account up to date.
However, if your device cannot successfully sync for some reason and its information differs from the information on LINE's servers, you can sync the information manually.
If the following issues occur and you are unable to fix them by updating LINE to the latest version or restarting the app, please try syncing your device information manually.
• Friend and group information differs from the information your friends see
- Affected information: Friends, groups, group invitations, friend recommendations, favorites, hidden accounts, and blocked accounts
- Example: The group name you see differs from the name your friends see; You receive chat messages from someone whose account you've blocked.
• Profile screen information differs from the information your friends see, or changes to settings don't appear
- Affected information: Profile photo, display name, status message, LINE ID, birthday, LINE Profile+, and other settings
- Example: The profile photo you set differs from the one your friends see on their LINE accounts.
To access the syncing screen, tap one of the links below from the smartphone that you use with LINE.
Note: Do not sync your information multiple times in succession.
Let us know if we can make it better.