LINE Schedule lets you make plans with your friends.
To use LINE Schedule:
1. Open a chat and tap "+" at the bottom of the screen > Schedule.
2. Enter the event name and details, then tap Pick Dates.
3. Select the dates for your event and tap OK.
4. Tap Invite Members.
5. Enter/edit your message and tap Send.
You can check your friends' RSVP statuses and send messages to respondents by tapping View now in the message you sent or LINE Schedule at the bottom of the message > the event you scheduled.
On the Event Details screen, you can tap:
• The pencil icon at the top of the screen to edit the event.
• Invite to invite friends who aren't in the chat to the event.
• Copy link to copy and share the event link in other chats/places.
Let us know if we can make it better.