You will not receive Points if you:
• Use your LINE Pay card (JCB prepaid card) at overseas merchants after 12 am on November 2, 2020.
Note: This includes online payments made from within Japan.
• Use LINE Pay's Pay bill feature.
• Have already earned the maximum amount of Points possible.
• Haven't finished applying for My Number Points.
• Return or cancel a purchased item.
• Use a financial service such as LINE Securities, LINE Smart Invest, LINE Pocket Money, BITMAX, or LINE Insurance.
• Select a payment method other than Add & Pay or your LINE Pay balance when making an online payment for a LINE service (e.g. LINE STORE).
Note: Add & Pay cannot be used with some services.
• Make a purchase with a Visa LINE Pay credit card.
Note: This includes iD payments.
• Delete your LINE Pay account before your Points are issued.
• Had an issue when your LINE Pay account was transferred (e.g. after changing devices).
See below for details about when your Points will be issued.
- You can check the Points you've received by going to the LINE main menu > Wallet > LINE POINT CLUB > History.
- If you use Points or store coupons, the payment amount after discounts are applied will be the amount that is eligible for My Number Points.
If you paid with your Visa LINE Pay prepaid card:
Points are issued three days after the "Transaction complete" date you see in the Purchase Details, which you can check by going to the LINE Pay main menu, tapping History, and selecting a payment.
If you used another payment method:
Points are issued the day after the "Transaction complete" date mentioned above.
Note: We cannot respond to inquiries about the eligibility of individual items.
If you apply from the My Number Points app, your PC, a multimedia terminal at a convenience store, or an ATM:
Payments made from 8 am the day after you apply are eligible to receive My Number Points. (Any earlier payments will be ineligible.)
Example: If you apply for the My Number Points program on August 31, you will be able to receive My Number Points for payments made from 8 am on September 1.