If you were unable to make a payment, your payment attempt will appear in your Notifications (the bell icon at the top of the LINE Pay main menu).
Note: In some cases, the reason why you couldn't make the payment will also appear.
If you don't see a payment attempt in your Notifications, it means that your card cannot be used at the merchant.
Some common cases of being unable to use your Visa LINE Pay prepaid card include:
• When you don't have enough money in your LINE Pay balance.
• When the Use card setting is OFF.
You may have issues making a payment because:
• The total is less than JPY 11.
• It is for a monthly payment or renewable contract.
• You did not select to make a one-time payment.
• You are trying to purchase or add money to a prepaid card/e-money service.
• It's for a cashable product.
• It's for an airline's in-flight sale.
• The merchant doesn't accept prepaid cards (e.g. utility companies, gas stations).
You may also experience other issues because:
• The total payment amount exceeds your spending limit.
• A LINE Pay administrator suspended your account.
Additionally, use of your Visa LINE Pay prepaid card may not be available due to the merchant's usage environment or our regulations.