After account sign-up and login support ends for LINE version 9.1.0 and earlier, the features you can use will vary depending on your version of iOS.
iOS version 10.0 and later:
By updating LINE to the latest version, you can sign up for a new account or transfer/log in to an existing account.
iOS version 9.3.6 and earlier:
You won't be able to update to the latest version of LINE.
Before deleting your LINE account or uninstalling the app on a device running iOS 9.3.6 or earlier, please keep in mind that:
• If you delete your LINE account, you won't be able to sign up for a new account on the same device.
• If you uninstall LINE from your current device, you won't be able to transfer your account back onto it because you can't use LINE version 9.2.0 or later.
Note: Resetting your device will delete the LINE app.
If you deleted your account or uninstalled LINE, we recommend trying the following:
• Update LINE from the App Store.
• Update iOS, then install the latest version of LINE from the App Store.
Note: Depending on your device, you may be able to use the latest version of LINE by updating iOS.
• Change to a device that can run iOS version 10.0 or later.