- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Android Lite
Registering Your Email
If you are having trouble receiving your password reset email, please check the following:
1. Is the registered email address correct?
2. Are you entering the same email address as the one you registered?
3. Is the password reset email in your spam inbox or filtered to any other folders?
4. Do you have any email filters active? If you do, please try again after temporarily disabling them.
e.g., "Do not receive emails from __________"
5. Do you have domain filters active? If you do, please include “line.me” to the list of accepted domains.
6. Does your email address conform to existing RFC standards?
The following are examples that do not conform to RFC standards:
- Email addresses with a dot (.) before the @ sign: abcd.@xxx.com
- Email addresses with more than one dot in a row: ab..firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email addresses starting with a hyphen: -email@example.com
7. Have you recently reset your password?
Your password may not reset properly if you make multiple password reset requests within a short period of time. Please wait 24 hours before requesting for another password reset email.
If you are trying to carry over a LINE account linked with your Facebook account, you can do so using your Facebook credentials. Please see  Carrying over your account using Facebook on the following Help page.
You can register an email by following the steps below. Please note that the steps may vary slightly depending on the device you are using.
1. Tap “...” at the top of the screen.
2. Tap Accounts.
3. Tap Email Registration.
4. Enter your email address and password, and tap Register or OK.
You can change your email address by following the steps below:
Steps may vary slightly depending on the device you are using.
1. Tap the "⋅⋅⋅" at the top of the screen
2. Tap Accounts > Register Your Email
3. Tap Change Your Email
4. Enter the new email and password you want to register and tap OK
If you are having trouble registering, there is a possibility that there may be spaces in the email address or password you entered, as some devices are programmed to input spaces automatically. Please ensure there aren't any spaces.