Devices running iOS 9.0 or later
Devices running Android OS 4.1 or later
OS 8 or later
OS 2.4 or later
docomo, Softbank, au
Note: Only available for use in Japan.
Windows 7 and later
OS X10.10 and later
Chrome browser version 42 or later
• Windows: 7 and later
• Mac: OS X10.9 and later
• Chrome OS
Android OS 4.3 or later
Note: You cannot create a new account on Android Wear devices.
- iPod touch
- SmartTV BOX
- Fire OS for Kindle, etc.
- PHS devices
- Simulators/ emulators (virtual environments)
Uninstalling or deleting the LINE app will not delete your account.
If you want to delete your account, read the following notes before trying the steps below.
Note: You can only delete your account from the PC version of LINE if you signed up for it on PC.
- Deleting your account will also delete all data such as your registered phone number on LINE, friends, groups, chat history, etc.
- Even if you reinstall LINE, you won’t be able to restore your data after your account is deleted.
1. Log in from the Windows 10 version of LINE.
2. From the main menu, click the settings icon > Settings.
3. Click Privacy.
4. Click Delete My Account.
Note: If Delete My Account doesn't appear, make the app full screen and try again.