• Did you enter your registered email address correctly?
• Are you entering the same email address as the one you registered?
• Was the password reset email sent to your spam inbox or filtered to any other folders?
• Do you have any spam filters turned on? If you do, please try again after temporarily disabling them.
Note: This includes filters for blocking emails that contain URLs, blocking emails from PCs, etc.
• Do you have domain filters active? If you do, please add "line.me" to the list of accepted domains.
• Does your email address conform to existing RFC standards?
The following are examples that do not conform to RFC standards:
- Email addresses with a dot (.) just before the @ sign: abcd.@xxx.com
- Email addresses with more than one dot in a row: ab..email@example.com
- Email addresses starting with a hyphen: -firstname.lastname@example.org
• Did you request the password reset email again within a short time period? If you make multiple password reset requests within a short period of time, the password reset email may not be sent properly. In this case, please wait 24 hours and try again.