If you are not receiving the email with the verification code when registering your email address, please check the following:
1. Is your registered email address entered correctly?
2. Was the email sent to your spam, junk, or other folders?
3. Do you have spam filters in place such as the one that blocks emails that contain URLs or blocks emails sent from computers? If so, please try disabling them.
4. Do you have settings in place to only receive emails from certain domains? If so, please add “line.me” to your list of accepted domains.
If the issue remains after checking the above, please try tapping Resend verification code to send the email again. If you are still unable to receive the email, you can send us an email from the email address you wish to verify instead using the following steps:
1. Tap Send email.
2. Tap OK in the pop-up.
3. Select the email app that you use for the email address you want to register.
4. Send a blank email. If you are unable to send blank emails, enter LINE in the body.
5. Once verification has been completed, tap OK.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?