• Click the phone icon or video call icon at the upper right of the message entry field.
• When you receive a message to start the call, click Join > OK.
If you see the error message "Unable to turn on camera. Please check if your camera is connected," there may be an issue related to your PC or camera.
• Stopping any other apps you're using your camera with (e.g. Zoom) and reconnecting to LINE for PC.
• Downloading or updating your camera's driver (if you're using an external webcam).
• Making sure the use of your camera isn't restricted by security software or your network settings.
Note: If necessary, allow your camera to connect to LINE for PC.
• Updating LINE for PC.
• Uninstalling and then reinstalling LINE for PC.
Note: Chat history that is outside of the storage period may be deleted.