You can take screenshots and send them to other users or save them.
To send a screenshot:
1. From the main menu, click Chats.
2. Select the chat in which you want to send a screenshot.
3. Click the screenshot icon at the bottom of the text box.
4. Drag and select the area you want to take a screenshot of, then click the check mark icon.
5. Press Enter or Alt + Enter (Command key + Enter for Macs) to send.
To save a screenshot:
1. From the main menu, click the screenshot icon.
2. Drag and select the area you want to take a screenshot of, then click the save icon.
3. Choose where you want to save the screenshot and the file name, then click Save.
- You can send up to 20 screenshots at a time.
- To cancel taking a screenshot, press the Esc key.
- In some cases, such as with official accounts, the screenshot icon may appear grayed out. This means the feature is not available.
Let us know if we can make it better.