You can add money at convenience stores in increments of JPY 1,000, and up to JPY 299,000 per transaction.
Participating stores: Lawson, FamilyMart, Ministop, Seicomart, Circle K Sunkus, and others
Note: This list may change depending on partnership agreements.
If you add the following amounts, JPY 1 of the amount will be covered by LINE Pay.
Note: This does not include Lawson Deposit.
For this reason, the actual amount you pay will be the following minus JPY 1.
Amounts: JPY 2,000, JPY 5,000, JPY 10,000, JPY 30,000, JPY 100,000
E.g. If you add JPY 2,000, you'll be asked to pay JPY 1,999.
Please refer to the following steps to add money:
1. Tap Add Money in LINE Pay.
2. Select Convenience Store Payment, enter your name and the amount, then tap Add Money to generate a Reservation No.
- The Reservation No. may be referred to differently depending on the convenience store used.
- You must add money within 30 minutes of generating this number.
- If you have not set a passcode, you must set one after entering your name and the amount to add.
3. You will receive a notification on LINE after submitting a request to add money.
4. Enter your Reservation No. at a convenience store terminal to print out an application slip.
5. Take the application slip to the cashier to complete the transaction.
Note: The steps may differ depending on the convenience store terminal. Please see the following link for more information (Payment services are not offered for 7-Eleven and Daily Yamazaki).
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?