If you can't download or use a theme, first try the following troubleshooting tips.
Note: Themes cannot be used on iPads or other tablet devices.
• Restart your device.
• Update the LINE app here
• Check your network connection.
• Delete any unnecessary apps and data on your device.
After doing the above, follow the steps below to try re-downloading the theme.
Note: Apply the Original theme before trying these steps.
1. Tap the Home tab > Settings.
2. Tap Themes > My Themes > Edit.
3. Tap "-" to the left of the relevant theme > OK.
4. Tap Done at the top of the screen.
5. Tap Download next to the relevant theme.
6. Tap Apply.
If the issue persists after you've tried everything above, please contact us via the Inquiry Form
Let us know if we can make it better.