You can only change your registered phone number on the following versions of LINE:
• LINE for Android version 6.0.0 or later
• LINE for iOS version 6.2.0 or later
If you're using a version of LINE earlier than those listed above, please update to the latest version here.
To change your registered phone number:
1. From the Friends or More tab, tap Settings > Account.
2. Tap your phone number or the Change button next to it.
3. Follow the onscreen prompts and enter the phone number you want to register.
4. Enter the verification code you receive via text message.
5. Tap New number or New device.
Note: Depending on your device, steps 4 and 5 may not appear.
If you are viewing this Help article from a smartphone, you can also access your Account settings here.
Important: With LINE you cannot create more than one account using the same phone number. If the phone number you enter is already registered to another account, that account will become inaccessible.
Related Help article: