(Lo sentimos, este artículo solo está disponible en inglés.)
To delete your LINE Pay account:
1. Go to LINE Pay > Settings > Delete Account > Delete Account.
2. Tap OK on the confirmation screen.
Important: Deleting your LINE Pay account will erase your account activity details, LINE Pay balance, and all of your other account information.
You will not be able to delete your account right away if:
• You've signed up for LINE Insurance.
Delete your LINE Pay account after canceling your LINE Insurance. For the steps to do so, see this Help article (only available in Japanese).
• You've signed up for LINE Smart Invest.
Delete your LINE Pay account after unlinking the LINE Smart Invest app. For the steps to do so, see this Help article (only available in Japanese).
• You still have incomplete transactions (for sending money or wire transfers).
If you've sent money to LINE friends or made wire transfers, you cannot delete your LINE Pay account until all your transactions are complete. From the stand-alone LINE Pay app, tap Send Money > Transfer history and make sure there are no pending transactions, then delete your LINE Pay account.
• Your LINE Pay account has been suspended.
Reactivate your LINE Pay account by following the steps in this Help article, and then delete it.
• You have a LINE Pay balance of more than JPY 220.
Forfeit or withdraw your balance to a bank account, then delete your LINE Pay account.
- If you have a LINE Cash account, you can withdraw your balance after changing to a LINE Money account.
- Please understand that if you forfeit your balance, you will not be able to withdraw it after deleting your account.
• Your payment transactions have not been finalized.
You cannot delete your LINE Pay account until all of your LINE Pay transactions (e.g. payments made with My Code or your LINE Pay card) are finalized.
Note: LINE Pay card transactions can take up to two months to be finalized from the time money is subtracted or refunded.
From the LINE Pay main menu, choose History and make sure that "Transaction Complete"" appears for every transaction, then delete your LINE Pay account.
Note: By tapping a transaction you can check when it was made and completed, along with other details.
You cannot delete your LINE Pay account yourself if:
• You transferred your LINE account to an OS not supported by LINE Pay.
LINE Pay is not supported on OSes other than iOS and Android (e.g. Windows Phone).
• You transferred your LINE account using a phone number from a different country.
In these cases, please contact LINE Pay Customer Care and we will delete your LINE Pay account for you. We will transfer your remaining balance to your registered bank account if you have more than JPY 220 left in your LINE Pay balance.