If you were able to enter the information for a credit card without any issues but can't finish adding it, check the following things.
• Does the card support online payments?
• Can the card be used overseas?
• Is the card a corporate card?
Note: Corporate cards can be used with LINE Pay, but there may be restrictions for some merchant types and online payments.
If you're unsure about any of the points above, please contact your credit card company directly.
To update the information (such as the expiration date) for a registered credit card, you need to delete the card and then add it again.
To delete a card:
1. From the LINE Pay main menu, tap Settings > Credit cards.
2. Tap "X" at the top right of the card.
If you receive a notice that says you've reached the maximum number of registration attempts, see this Help article
If you fail the card authentication multiple times, please try with a different company's card or contact customer center.
Let us know if we can make it better.