You can change the text in message stickers as many times as you like.
To edit a message sticker:
1. Click the sticker icon at the bottom of a chat.
2. Click the message stickers you want to edit from your list of sticker sets.
Note: Message sticker sets are marked with a pencil badge.
3. Click the pencil badge for the sticker you want to edit.
4. Enter your text and click Save.
- You can enter up to 100 characters (including spaces).
- Editing text will not affect message stickers that have already been sent.
Your new text will be saved in the sent message sticker so it can be used again in the future.
Let us know if we can make it better.