The Notes feature acts as a message board that can be used by everyone in a chat. You can post text, stickers, images, videos, web links, and more.
For the basics of using notes, see below.
You cannot use notes in multi-person chats. (For information on how to turn a multi-person chat into a group, see this Help article
To check the notes in a chat, tap the menu icon at the top of the chat > Notes.
To create a note:
1. Tap the menu icon at the top of a chat > Notes.
2. Tap "+" at the bottom right of the screen > Write.
3. Enter the content you want to share, then tap Post at the top right.
for an instructional video. (Only available in Japanese.)
You can post text, stickers, photos, videos, web links, and locations.
- Up to 20 stickers, photos, or videos can be attached per note.
- Only one location can be attached per note.
- Sound/animated stickers cannot be attached along with ordinary stickers.
- Only one sound/animated sticker can be attached per note.
Editing and deleting notes
To edit or delete a note:
1. Tap the options icon at the top right of the note you want to edit or delete.
2. Select Edit post, or Delete > Delete.
Note: You can only edit or delete your own posts.
Let us know if we can make it better.