If you have a web page open in the LINE app, you can shrink the in-app browser down to an icon that appears on the screen. This way, you can send messages or do other things in the app without closing the page, and it will be there so you can return to it later.
You can use the LINE app without closing a web page you have open via one of the methods below.
Note: Both of these methods will move the web page to the top right of the screen, where it will appear as an icon.
• If you receive a LINE notification while viewing a web page on LINE, tap the notification.
• Tap "V" (the minimize icon) if it appears at the top left of the web page you're viewing.
To return the browser to its original size, tap the minimized icon.
To close the browser that appears as an icon, use one of the methods below.
• Tap the minimized icon > "X" at the top right of the opened web page.
• Quickly swipe down from the top of the opened web page.
Note: With some services (like Sticker Shop), quickly swiping down from the top of the web page you have open will move the web page to the top right of the screen, where it will appear as an icon.
• Drag the icon and swipe it off of the screen.
• Tap and hold the icon, then drag it to the "X" that appears at the bottom of the screen.
Let us know if we can make it better.