If you are not receiving the password reset email, please check the following:
• Is your registered email address entered correctly?
• Did you enter an email address different from the one you registered?
• Are you trying to send the password reset email repeatedly within a short period of time? Please wait approximately 24 hours between attempts.
• Was the email sent to your spam, junk, or other folders?
• Do you have spam filters in place? Please try disabling them.
• Do you have settings in place to only receive emails from certain domains? If so, please add “line.me” to your list of accepted domains.
• Does the email address you are using comply to RFC standards? The following are examples of email addresses that do not comply to RFC standards.
- Addresses with a dot (.) right before the @ symbol: abcd.@xxx.com
- Addresses with consecutive dots (.): ab..email@example.com
- Addresses that begin with a hyphen (-): -firstname.lastname@example.org
If your LINE account is linked with Facebook, you will be able to transfer it using your Facebook account.
Transferring an account with Facebook
Not linked with Facebook
Let us know if we can make it better.