Different 30-Day Plans are available for certain regions and phone types. For example, if you're calling Japan, there are two possible plans: one for calling landlines only, and one for both mobile and landlines.
If you try to call a region or phone type that isn't covered by your 30-Day Plan, you won't be able to use the plan and a message about purchasing Call Credit will appear.
You can check the country LINE Out is set to call and the details of the 30-Day Plan you purchased by following the steps below.
To check the country LINE Out is set to call:
1. Tap the Home tab > See all next to Services.
2. Tap LINE Out Free under Tools.
3. Tap the keypad icon at the top of the screen.
4. Make sure that the country and country code (e.g. +81) at the top of the screen are set to the country you want to call.
Note: With LINE Out, you can make international calls just by selecting a country and entering a phone number.
To check your 30-Day Plan:
1. Tap the Home tab > Settings > LINE Out.
2. Your 30-Day Plan will appear at the top of the screen. Check the call destination country and phone type.
If you can't make calls to a country or phone type even though it's included in your plan, try the following troubleshooting tips.
• Update LINE to the latest version here
• Restart your device.
If you're still having issues, please contact us via the Inquiry Form
Let us know if we can make it better.