My Level is an incentive program that gives you rewards for actively using LINE Pay. These rewards are issued based on your monthly use of the service.
You can increase your level and get LINE Points for:
• In-store QR/Barcode ("My Code") payments
• LINE Pay card payments
• Payments through Google Pay with your registered LINE Pay card
• Online payments through LINE Pay
• Payments with a credit card registered on LINE Pay
• "Scan Bill" payments (some exclusions apply)
• Using LINE Pay's "Exchange Money" feature
• Paying at vending machines
- You can only receive Points for purchases totaling up to JPY 1,000,000 per month.
- If youmake purchases with your LINE Pay card, the amounts will be totaled when the sales are verified, so it may take anywhere from a few days to two months before they appear.
- For payments made between 12 am and 9:59 am on the first day of every month, the basic My Level award rate from the previous month will be applied.
The time it takes for you to receive your Points depends on the payment method you used.
My Code (QR/Barcode), Scan Bill, and online payments:
Points are issued the day after the payment date or a few days later.
LINE Pay card and Google Pay payments with your LINE Pay card:
Points are issued the day after the transaction is confirmed. For more information, see this Help article.
Credit card payments:
Points are issued the day after that you make the payment.
Note: If you cancel a payment, you will lose any LINE Points you received for it.
You'll receive Points for the total amount of money you spend (up to JPY 1,000,000) from the first to last day of every month.
Note: Points are calculated for each payment.
Example 1: Your payments (tax included) for the current month totaled JPY 1,000,000 or less.
Example 2: You made one payment exceeding JPY 1,000,000 (tax included); in this case, a payment for JPY 1,020,000.
Example 3: You made a payment for JPY 30,000 after making a payment of JPY 1,020,000.
Example 4: After making payments of JPY 300,000 and JPY 500,000, you made a payment for JPY 700,000, putting you over the monthly JPY 1,000,000 limit.
Note: Select an image to enlarge it.
If you haven't received your Points, see this Help article.
You will not receive Points for:
• Sending money to LINE friends.
• Spending over JPY 1,000,000 for a single payment or in a single month.
Note: See this Help article for details.
• Some Scan Bill payments (such as tax payments).
• Purchases made at some LINE Pay card merchants.
• Purchase amounts that were paid for using Points.
- Some merchants may not offer Points for online payments or My Code payments made at physical store locations.
- For information about when your Points will be issued, see this Help article.