LINE VOOM issues
The app may crash when you view LINE VOOM if a post contains Unicode or special characters. Try logging in to LINE for PC/Mac to check if any posts with Unicode characters appear on LINE VOOM.
Note: If you've never used LINE for PC/Mac, see this Help article for details.
If you find a post with Unicode characters, block the user who posted it on LINE VOOM to see if it fixes the issue.
If you're still unable to resolve the issue, try the general solutions in this Help article.
A user's posts will not appear on LINE VOOM if:
• You added them to Accounts hidden on LINE VOOM.
• You are (or were) added by them to Accounts blocked on LINE VOOM.
• They restricted their posts' privacy settings.
Related Help articles:
If you changed devices but didn't transfer your LINE account
The LINE VOOM posts that appeared on your old LINE account cannot be restored on a new LINE account, even if you follow the same users again.
Note: You can view the old posts of users you're following from their profiles.
If you don't see new LINE VOOM posts from a user you're following
The user may have restricted their posts' privacy settings.
Related Help article:
If images don't appear on LINE VOOM/your profile, try:
• Checking the amount of memory available on your device.
• Re-downloading the stickers (if you're having issues with sticker images).
To re-download stickers:
1. Tap Settings > Stickers > Sticker set order.
2. Tap "-" to the left of the relevant stickers > Delete.
3. Return to the Stickers screen and tap My Stickers.
4. Tap the download icon to the right of the relevant stickers.
If the issue persists after you've tried everything above or you're experiencing a different issue, try these general solutions.
If you're having issues with LINE, try the troubleshooting tips below:
• Close all running apps.
• Restart LINE and your device.
• Update LINE to the latest version.
Additionally, issues may occur if you do not use LINE with the recommended system specifications.
Note: We do not offer support for devices that are jailbroken or rooted.
If you experience network errors or images do not appear properly, try the following:
• Delete any unnecessary apps and data, and clear the cache on your device.
• Check if your network connection has any restrictions or filtering services in place.
• Clear the LINE app's cache.
• Offload the app. (See this Help article for details.)
To clear the LINE app's cache:
1. Tap Settings > Chats.
2. Tap Delete data.
3. Next to Cache, tap Clear.