To receive notifications from the LINE app, you need to configure your device's notification settings correctly. Please follow the steps below for your device type.
1. Tap device Settings > Notifications on the iPad.
2. Select LINE from the list of apps.
3. Configure each item.
1. Tap device Settings > Privacy > Microphone on the iPad.
2. See if LINE is switched on.
You can change your pop-up notification settings by following the steps below.
To show/hide message previews in pop-up notifications:
1. Tap Settings > Notifications.
2. Turn the Message previews setting ON or OFF.
Note: The profile icons of users that send you messages will appear in pop-up notifications on iPadOS 15 or later with LINE version 11.18.0 or later. Turn Show profile icons off to hide user profile icons in pop-up messages.
Tap here to open the Settings menu from your iPad.
To configure how and where pop-up notifications appear:
1. On your device, tap Settings > Notifications.
2. Tap LINE in your list of apps.
3. Adjust the settings you want to change.