Both LINE VOOM and your profile are places where you can enjoy communicating with other users.
From LINE VOOM, you can see text messages, photos, videos, stickers, and other activity from users you follow in real time. You can also like or comment on posts from the users you follow, as well as reply to comments to your own posts.
Your profile is a personal space where only your LINE VOOM posts are displayed.
Other users can visit your profile and like or comment on your posts. You can also visit other users' profiles.
Content that you post on your profile will also appear on LINE VOOM, so your followers will be able to view it. If you want to hide a post, see this Help article.
Note: If you set the privacy settings of a post to Public, people other than your followers will also be able to see it.
You can use LINE VOOM and your profile on LINE for iOS, Android, iPad, Windows and Mac, and LINE VOOM for web browsers.
Access LINE VOOM for web browsers here.
Note: You cannot use LINE VOOM or your profile on LINE for Chrome.
To access another user's profile, use one of the following methods.
• On LINE VOOM, tap the user's icon or name > their profile icon at the top of the screen.
• Tap the user's icon or name from a LINE VOOM post they commented on or liked > their profile icon at the top of the screen.
The information below appears in your profile.
• Your profile photo
• Your cover photo (including decoration items)
• Your name
• Your birthday
- Your birthday won't appear to other users if you haven't set it or if you chose not to show it.
- For information about setting your birthday, see this Help article.
• Part of your Status message
If you register your birthday and choose to show it, your friends will be able to see it in your profile.
When your birthday is near, it will be displayed in Notifications in the Home tab so your friends can send you birthday cards and gifts.
Note: Your birthday information will not appear to people on your LINE VOOM following/followers lists who are not your LINE friends.
To set your birthday:
1. Tap Settings > Profile.
2. Tap Birthday.
3. Set your birthday and tap Done.
Note: If you don't want to display your birthday, turn OFF Show my birthday.