- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Android Lite
You can check and change your registered email address and change password by accessing the LINE app on the device you used to create your LINE account.
1. Tap the More > Settings > Account.
2. Tap Change Your Email.
You can also use QR code login. Please see the below Help article.
When you log in with a QR code, you can log in to the iPad version without registering an email address. QR codes are valid for five minutes, however, depending on the device this may be shorter.
Steps to log in with a QR code
1. Start the iPad version of LINE.
2. Tap QR Code Login.
3. Start the smartphone version of LINE.
4. Tap More > Add Friends > QR Code.
5. Scan the QR code that appears on the iPad version.
6. Tap Login.
The login process will be completed once the Login Successful message appears.
You may be logged out of LINE on the iPad for the following reasons.
- If you log in on another iPad.
- If you change the email address or password on the smartphone version of LINE.
- If you go to the Devices menu on the smartphone version of LINE to log out of LINE on the iPad.
- If you delete your account on the smartphone version of LINE.
- If there is a network error or similar.
- If you turn ON Letter Sealing on the smartphone version of LINE.
When logging in to LINE for the first time on your iPad, you will be asked to enter a verification code in the LINE app on your smartphone. This process will be required if you reinstall LINE on the same device.
Please have your smartphone version of LINE on hand, and follow these steps.
1. Log in to LINE on the iPad with your email address and password, or log in with QR code.
2. A 4-digit or 6-digit verification code will be displayed.
3. Start the LINE app on your smartphone and enter the verification code shown on your iPad.