You can make My Code payments outside of Japan at stores that have the LINE Pay logo.
To see the merchants that accept LINE Pay in another country:
1. From the LINE Pay main menu, tap Find a Store > List.
2. Tap the flag icon of the country you're currently in.
- When using LINE Pay overseas, only a registered credit card can be selected as a payment method.
- Points and coupons cannot be used at overseas merchants.
When having your QR code/barcode scanned at the register:
• The barcode generated will be for making transactions in the country that is detected using your device's location.
• You can select your country manually by tapping the flag icon at the bottom of the My Code payment screen if the country does not automatically change.
When scanning a merchant's QR code:
• Make your payment by selecting the credit card registered to your LINE Pay account.