To change your phone number registered with LINE to one from a different country:
3. Uninstall the LINE app.
4. Reinstall the LINE app.
5. Open LINE and tap Log in > Log in with phone number.
6. Select your country, enter your phone number, and tap the arrow.
7. Enter the verification code that was sent to you by text message.
- On some devices, the verification code is entered automatically. In this case, please skip to step 8.
- If you see a message that says "Welcome back, XXXX!" after entering the verification code, tap No, that's not me.
8. On the "Do you already have an account?" screen, tap Yes, transfer my account.
9. Select a login method, enter the phone number or email address registered to your account, and tap the arrow.
10. Enter your password and tap the arrow.
11. Confirm the account that is displayed and tap Log in.
12. Choose whether or not to configure other settings.
Note: Depending on the country, additional confirmation or verification may be required.
Let us know if we can make it better.