LINE account was stolen/possibility of unauthorized logins
For information related to unauthorized logins and stolen LINE accounts, see the following sections.
If you can use your LINE account
If you're able to use LINE (e.g. send/receive messages) on your device, it means your account wasn't stolen. Please rest assured as you can continue using your LINE account.
If you got a login notification from the LINE official account or your account sent out messages that you don't remember sending yourself, it's possible:
• Someone else attempted to log in to your LINE account.
• Someone logged in from a PC or iPad using your LINE account.
• Someone used your device without permission.
• A message was unintentionally sent while your device was in your pocket.
If you got a message saying someone logged in to your LINE account on another device, be sure to also see this Help article.
If you can no longer use your LINE account
Contact us with the details of your issue via this Inquiry Form. We will delete the LINE account to prevent further abuse by the culprit.
Also, if you had any items, we can restore them after confirming they were on your old account.
The following can be transferred:
• The right to use your paid items such as your LINE stickers and themes (including those received as gifts)
• Your item purchase history and Coin balance
• Your Credit balance purchased from LINE STORE
Let us know if we can make it better.