Please check the following if you are not receiving the password reset email:
- Is your registered email address entered correctly?
- Did you enter an email address different from your registered one?
- Are you trying to send the password reset email repeatedly within a short period of time?
Note: You may not be able to receive the password reset email properly if you repeatedly sent a request for it. Please wait over 24 hours before sending a request again.
- Has the email been delivered to your spam, junk, or other folders?
- Do you have spam filters in place that block emails with URLs or that were sent from a PC? If so, please disable them.
- Do you have settings in place to only receive emails from certain domains? If so, please add “line.me” to your list of accepted domains.
- Does the email address you are using comply to RFC standards?
The following are examples of email addresses that do not comply to RFC standards:
- Addresses with a dot (.) right before the @ symbol: abcd.@xxx.com
- Addresses with consecutive dots (.): ab..firstname.lastname@example.org
- Addresses that begin with a hyphen (-): -email@example.com
Let us know if we can make it better.